At PLAY, we are always on the lookout for new innovation research talent - curious people who strive for continuous improvement and have a sense of pride in their work.
We seek out passionate, energetic, ‘people’s people’, who want to be part of a vibrant team and thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of variety, and don’t mind having a laugh.
If you’re interested in joining the PLAY team, get in touch at email@example.com
We’re looking to turn an innovation research newbie into a pro.
You’ll get to learn from the best in the business and support our senior consultants to make each project a success. Over time, you’ll own elements of the research process and begin designing project approaches and sharing results with clients.
Your week might include:
- Interviewing shoppers online, in store and at PLAY HQ
- Testing prototypes with real-life consumers
- Using specialist statistical software to find patterns and insights in data
- Creating beautiful presentations which are short, sharp and sharable
- Use the latest tech to uncover shopper behaviour in our shopper lab using eye tracking
As our account manager, you'll have a firm grounding in both qual and quant methods. You'll support our account directors day-to-day, whilst also having the space to forge your own path. Plus, we'll help you broaden your research skills across a range of innovative PLAY-endorsed methods. You'll enjoy:
- managing all aspects of the research lifecycle, from briefing to proposal, questionnaire design, data interpretation and presentation storytelling.
- supporting business development goals with awesome client service.
- working with our research team to proactively identify ways to add value to client relationships.
- getting your hands dirty by getting into the field, into the sensory lab and liaising with our in-house community panel.
We care a lot about our clients and we care a lot about each other.
We’re big on expertise and take pride in our entrepreneurial culture.
We’re a laidback bunch with vibrant offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
Pets are encouraged and a flexible music taste is a must. All radio suggestions are welcome (sorry).
You’ll be part of a close-knit, supportive environment with plenty of opportunities to progress.
From formal training to lunch and learns, we’ll back your career in a way that’s right for you.